Friday, March 5, 2010


My problem
I have a problem with my sister. My sister and i didn't talk for two years because she leaves far away from me. Also, she doesn't use the skype. Sometimes when I call to my home in my hometown she always is absent. Only one way how i can contact with her is send the e-mail. All the time I must send it first because she doesn't do it. It is not fair. Why ? Because she thinks "I'm older then you, so you always should send me the e-mail first'' but it's not the true. Now i'm still wait for her answer,buuuuu :(

3 comments:

  1. oh, may be you have to speak with her in a kindly way, and also you can tell her your felling about her, tell her how much you miss her I thing that's a good way you can try it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure as you and your sister get older, you'll learn to appreciate each other better. I wouldn't worry about who should send an email first. Go ahead and be the first person, and I'm sure that your sister will appreciate it eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's so hard.
    My advice to you is you should send to her e-mail or take a perfect vacation and visit her. I know you miss her, but if you do not do something good for you,in next time, you will be sorry about past.

    I hope for you a good time with your sister,

    ReplyDelete