Monday, March 15, 2010

Grammar Quiz
Today we had grammar quiz and I want to say, it was really hard. Last night I was study for it, and I felt really confused. I was asking my cousin about some help but she had not time to do it. I studied without any help and it was really really hard. I think my mark from grammar will be low like never. I am really afraid of it. Also, I cannot wait more but I must. Maybe it was little bit my fault because sometimes I cannot concentrate in the class. My mind are outside me, so when I usually back after university and when I read some exercises and what we did in the class I feel bad because I cannot understand how I want to. I will see my mark tomorrow. I really worry about it :(

4 comments:

  1. I am also sea the same thing. ! hope for you and for me and for all :) the bust and great mark .

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  2. English grammar is tough! Keep working in class and keep practicing and it will become easier. Is there any way that Scott and I can help you concentrate in class? Luckily Scott gave everyone a make-up quiz and that you can improve your mark. It is important to learn from the mistakes that we make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry too much. The last grammar quiz was really hard for everyone. I'm sure that you did much better on the make up quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't lie that u study hard....hahaha))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete