Sunday, March 14, 2010


Beautiful picture of me !!!

It was three weeks ago when my bus driver took me this beautiful picture of me, haha. We were talking before he did it, and he told me " if u want I can do for you something funny..." I agreed with him,and after one week he sent me e-mail with the picture. First of all, I was little bit shocked and I did not know what should I tell because I look like 70 years old woman, but after that I was looking at this picture more and more, and finally I start laugh. For now, when I am sad or unhappy, I look at it and my humor is much better on the time when I do it. I really like it, and I can not wait when he will take me more this kind of pictures. Also, I can not begin to tell him how grateful I am because my feelings and I are happier then last time. It is good for me. I really need feel like this.

8 comments:

  1. That picture is so funny - and interesting too! I wonder what kind of program your bus driver used to make that picture. It also sounds like your bus driver is a funny guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I saw the picture I thought she isyour grandmom but really I like the story it makes me lough

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL i like your photo it's make me lough. No you look like 120 years old i am kidding. Nice one

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!I also wanna a picture like this for myself~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Karola ,but I thought this is your grandmother when I saw your picture.

    It is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol.....Karolina after EAP program)))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you Lena,I know you are my bast friend and I can trust You all the time :)

    ReplyDelete