Monday, February 22, 2010

Moulin Rouge is the most famous cabaret in history. It has been the subject of books, paintings, movies and musicals. Today the Moulin Rouge is a tourist destination, offering musical dance entertainment for visitors from around the world.
On February 25-27, 2010 the Royal Winnipeg Ballet will be at Jubilee Auditorium with it. My really good friend and I are going to see the beautiful show, that means ballet show on Saturday night. I can't wait to see it. For now, all of the tickets are sold out, maybe if you will go to Box Office you will buy a single ticket but I'm not sure with it. It will be good experience for me because I know a lot about the ballet, so I will can tell what was wrong or good. Also I will meet a lot of my friends from Alberta Ballet School and Alberta Ballet Company. I really would recommend the amazing ballet :D

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen this ballet before, but I have seen the movie. It was really great. It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say something,but I am really not familiar with ballet.Wish you have a great time~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ballet and I wish my daughter will be a proffesional ballerian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Korolinka!!!!!!!I hopp u liked this!!!!how was ballet?and why u didnt write about ur the best freind(it is me)))???

    ReplyDelete