Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Parents are the best teachers


Parents are the best teacher for their children. The children take behaviour from the parents. Mothers and fathers who make a better life and organize well have a good influance on the child. Children mostly learn about respecting their elders. Parents are the best teachers who tought us the first lessons when we were children. All of them teach us from a small age how to stand, speak and walk. I think parents are like the leaders and also the instructors for us, so they give really good advice. Parents love us whole heartedly that is why children learn so much about morality and life. A moral lesson cannot teach us about kindness better than own parents. They always help others when they are in trouble. Also, my parents do it all the time this same, and I'm really proud I have that kind of parents :)

3 comments:

  1. Does that mean that good teachers are like parents? I guess I am kind of a very strict parent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you ,, parents are good for everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right about eve thing thay you said
    LOOL

    ReplyDelete